Author Topic: [SWCCC] Boba Fett & Jango Fett Playertypes (Small fix please redownload)  (Read 8689 times)

Bump, this is a good one

misread logo as thicc boba fett

how the forget does that happen

Thanks for the bump. I was planning to add a couple of more skins and fixing up Boba Fett's animations in an upcoming update. Here's what's planned. Should be easy to make over the weekend.

is that a bloody greedo skin

You should add the red deathwatch armors

is that a bloody greedo skin
Actually it's based off of the Holiday Special Boba Fett.

You should add the red deathwatch armors
I'm planning for a Modular Mandalorian playertype in the future. Fully customizable nodes and whatnot. Just wanted to get these two out of the way.

Digging the Jango Fett reskin a lot

jango fett died like a pusillanimous individual boba all the way

jango fett died like a pusillanimous individual boba all the way

Alrighty I pushed out an update! Please delete my old Boba Fett and replace it with this! Please lemme know if I screwed anything up in this update!
Changelog:
-Added Jango Fett! I swear to god he better not be in Clone Wars RP servers he died minutes before it even began
-Completely revamped animations (thanks to Pompmaker's base)

As for the Holiday Special Boba Fett, Moltenkitten gave me an idea to make this:

So I'm delaying the Holiday Special Boba Fett and also they'll come in a separate pack for those that don't wanna be forced to have the Christmas Life Day skins.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2017, 03:54:46 AM by Cowboy Dude »

Alrighty I pushed out an update! Please delete my old Boba Fett and replace it with this! Please lemme know if I screwed anything up in this update!
As for the Holiday Special Boba Fett, Moltenkitten gave me an idea to make this:

So I'm delaying the Holiday Special Boba Fett and also they'll come in a separate pack for those that don't wanna be forced to have the Christmas Life Day skins.

yo i still have this minifig