It's Okay to be White

Author Topic: It's Okay to be White  (Read 2274 times)

My hypothetical homoerotic relationship with seventhsandwich aside, you still posted this thread specifically to troll people and bait them into responding. That's kinda the point of the meme...

I don't get what you expected to come of this, considering people here are savvy enough to keep up to date with the latest internet stuff
It wasn't a troll, I 100% Whole Heartedly believe that it's okay to be white.

It wasn't a troll, I 100% Whole Heartedly believe that it's okay to be white.

Whatever you say, matthew.

Whatever you say, matthew.
What, do you think this is a joke?
Are you saying it's laughable to think that it's okay to be white?

You've already broken the suspension of belief, and nobody's going to play along with this.

This stuff only works in certain environments, which is why the /pol/tards made it. You're not going to get a reaction out of anyone here because 1. they already know you and are familiar with your idiocracy and 2. pretty much everyone already knows about the "It's okay to be white" thing

You've already broken the suspension of belief, and nobody's going to play along with this.

This stuff only works in certain environments, which is why the /pol/tards made it. You're not going to get a reaction out of anyone here because 1. they already know you and are familiar with your idiocracy and 2. pretty much everyone already knows about the "It's okay to be white" thing
Okay. fine...
Locking