[NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.

Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12996 times)

Probably going to be the usual rabble rousing and looting bad neighborhood stores.

good. i cant wait to hear how a bunch of lib college kids get shot to death.

yet another example of how antifa is populated by incapable edgy teens who feel the need to be the opposition in everything

anticipated this thread because its been coming for like 3 months and the entire deal with it is that it was a rumor and no one even knows who started it? it has to be one of those twitter bot farms

yeah its funny how it took a tony to mention it in its own topic. this is huge news thats been upcoming for months now, and the kids in the politics discussions here only repost the cnn talking points.

i wanted to talk about it but i havent because from the side i follow (lefts and some antifa) i heard that this whole thing is made up to screw with both sides

Annoying Orange hasn't done a single thing to warrant this. We don't live in a dictatorship society.

Butt muh free college and healthcare

good. cant wait to crack some libtard skulls tomorrow

the super soldiers are here

I'm going to throw aside compassion and tolerance for a second and say that I hope this happens so that all the antifa chuds get their faces caved in

To be entirely honest this is prob some internet troll agitator who spread the rumor
But there's gonna be some idiots on both sides that'll jump at the opportunity to beat the stuff out of each other
That having been said...