Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12973 times)

thanks for that
I don't know if that means you're convinced or not, but here's some other good points:

1. Bouyancy is 100% only an upward force, so if we assume gravity doesn't exist, then you're still lacking an explanation for why things are pushed down.

2. Go to different places on the Earth with sensitive scales and you'll find that the downward force (of gravity) is different. This is true even if you measure at places with the same air pressure and same elevation. How is this possible if you aren't changing anything about the density of the air? Note that gravity perfectly explains this because you can move around the planet and change how the mass of the Earth is distributed relative to you.

3. Private companies (ones unaffiliated with governments/NASA/whatever) have flown planes with sensitive gravity-measuring equipment in order to map how gravitational acceleration changes over the landscape. They do this to look for minerals, natural gas, and oil because flying over a massive deposit of oil means there's a whole bunch of space under you which would normally be rock, but is instead a much less dense material with less mass. Thus, you measure gravity to be less at that point. This is called exploratory geophysics. https://csegrecorder.com/articles/view/magnetic-and-gravity-methods-in-mineral-exploration

why are you guys even bothering to his stuffposts

why are you guys even bothering to his stuffposts
Situation 1: It's all a prank, and he just tricked us all into thinking he was an idiot.
Situation 2: He's serious, and he's just convinced us he's an idiot.

No skin off my teeth, either way.

No skin off my teeth, either way.
why the forget do your teeth have skin

I don't brush them because toothpaste has fluoride and they're trying to control my mind

I'm saying the we don't know the shape of it. Did I specifically call it flat? I did not

i'm pretty sure all science points to it being round

https://english.stackexchange.com/questions/64840/where-does-the-phrase-no-skin-off-my-teeth-nose-come-from

It appears to be a corruption of the saying 'no skin off my nose' which is based off the fact that your nose is the most likely place to get forgeted up in a boxing match. While the phrase 'escaped by the skin of my teeth' comes from the Bible, in Job 19:20.

The same stackexchange article show that the 'no skin off my teeth' variety came into existence around the 30s/40s, so what probably happened was someone accidentally combined both idioms and it stuck.

I've always hear skin off my back

i'm pretty sure all science points to it being round
It's pretty clear he doesn't 'believe' in science

got dam big science

science is fake news!!!1!

science is fake news!!!1!

weight is separate from gravity !!1

My son is in antifa and he just called me, the civil war is on in two

I feel like people are finally starting to accept president Annoying Orange with these low key protests

weight is separate from gravity !!1
goth is a little slow so cut him some slack