[NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.

Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12995 times)

how is antifa going to overthrow the government without guns...

how is antifa going to overthrow the government without guns...
They've got guns. It's just the guns may or may not have an orange plastic cap on the tip.

goth is a little slow so cut him some slack

dense objects often take a while to accelerate, you aren't wrong

They've got guns. It's just the guns may or may not have an orange plastic cap on the tip.
so not a real gun

dense objects often take a while to accelerate, you aren't wrong
not in goths physics they probably don't

antifa supersoldiers are at my door with goku do not let them in please send help

oh ya i write that stuff down on the job app yo
you sound like this guy i used to work with. he believes all this crazy wack job stuff. whats funny is we worked a factory job. just curious but do you live or used to live in minnesota?

what, is it just going to drive off?

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.

i hope you lag in real life for saying this

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.
ah that explains why your mother dropped you on your head a few times
« Last Edit: November 04, 2017, 09:49:34 PM by Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph »

the antifa supersoldiers just came into my house and stole my sandwich :panda:

no man you got it all wrong. the entire earth is just moving upwards at a speed of 9.8 m/s

is there is no gravity how the forget does antarctica work

is there is no gravity how the forget does antarctica work
silly. at the edges of the world there's a huge ice wall that we call antarctica

as I understand it, the predominant flat earth theory states that there's an ice wall surrounding the edge which is guarded 24/7/365 by NASA-employed gunmen

which, if you think about it, is way more ridiculous than just saying that the disk has some sort of strange periodic boundary condition whereby you teleport to the other side when you pass through the barrier on the edge.

if we assume the world is flat, it's not much of a cognitive leap to just say the edge is a magical portal either