Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 12993 times)

what the hells on the other side of the flat earth

you said it. hell
you see heaven is inside the sun

you said it. hell
you see heaven is inside the sun

oh i see

as I understand it, the predominant flat earth theory states that there's an ice wall surrounding the edge which is guarded 24/7/365 by NASA-employed gunmen
which is funny because they could easily disprove that by literally going to Antarctica.

In fact, they wouldn't even have to do that, they'd just have to show that a circumnavigation around the edge of the south pole goes in the opposite turning direction as a circumnavigation around the north pole.

Ie. You have to turn away from the south pole when going "around" the south pole because it's a wall around a disc,
and you have to turn towards the north pole because you're going around the outside of a circle.

a giant turtle

what I wanna know is why flat earth people think the government would try to make up the world being a sphere

I'm saying the we don't know the shape of it. Did I specifically call it flat? I did not
I know what you said. That's why I specifically replied with "if you don't think the earth is round, then you're a flat earther." Because the concept is the same. If you think the scientific community is lying to you for ???some ridiculous reach of a reason??? then you're in the same bag as flat-earthers.

Antifa cut off both my legs and distributed them equally among their mob. Someone please call me an ambulance im bleeding

goth "you are my density" 77

what, is it just going to drive off?

Gravity was "discovered" by Issac Newton after he saw an apple fall from a tree. He concluded that some "mysterious" force called gravity was to blame, when in reality: the apple has greater density than air, which is why it fell to the ground. It's not gravity, it's density.

I seriously just don't understand how you can get to the age of 24 and be this scientifically illiterate. My parents are hardcore evangelical Christians who deny evolution and climate change and are still more scientifically literate than this.

Gravity is not a mysterious force. We have been studying it for 300 years. We know exactly how it works, we have developed formulas and conducted experiments with those formulas that we can repeat time and time again without fail.

nah man it's big science tryina pollute your mind

I have a secret guys.

I am actually the earth

So get the forget off

I seriously just don't understand how you can get to the age of 24 and be this scientifically illiterate. My parents are hardcore evangelical Christians who deny evolution and climate change and are still more scientifically literate than this.

Gravity is not a mysterious force. We have been studying it for 300 years. We know exactly how it works, we have developed formulas and conducted experiments with those formulas that we can repeat time and time again without fail.
wo, you made rally break character