Author Topic: [NEWS]Antifa starting a civil war tomorrow.  (Read 13529 times)

the thread is now about flat earth theory so that says everything thats rlly to say about this civil war rumor

the thread is now about flat earth theory so that says everything thats rlly to say about this civil war rumor
this all started as some twitter meme. it was never real and anyone who's telling you that it is is either misinformed for flat out lying

this all started as some twitter meme. it was never real and anyone who's telling you that it is is either misinformed for flat out lying
oh, so the earth is round but lies are flat???

so did absolutely nothing happen
because if so it's exactly what i was expecting

gravity is a theory

I assume you have some extensive material to disprove gravity if you're saying this

I assume you have some extensive material to disprove gravity if you're saying this
density

so did absolutely nothing happen
because if so it's exactly what i was expecting
It was a big march of 20-30 people according to cnn

https://www.cnn.com/live-coverage-antifa-communist-protest-austin-tx-nov-4/

But yeah basically nothing happened

he thinks it has to do with air pressure and buoyancy, which is funny because that's a product of gravity.

lmao I bet you still believe in the moon, Goth77. stop eating up the government's bullstuff lies, the moon is just a hologram designed to sell the idea of tides. if tides were real, why doesn't the netherlands go completely underwater every day?

It was a big march of 20-30 people according to cnn

https://www.cnn.com/live-coverage-antifa-communist-protest-austin-tx-nov-4/

But yeah basically nothing happened

man good civil war right guys
none of these idiots are actually all crazy enough to loving storm the white house or some dumb stuff like that

the earth is a flat disk accelerating upwards at 9.82 m/s and nasa is fake news

to be fair, you have to have an average iq to understand physics