My oneplus 3T OS is forgeted and I dont know what it is

Author Topic: My oneplus 3T OS is forgeted and I dont know what it is  (Read 814 times)

So this morning I woke up and used my phone like always but suddenly I couldn't unlock it anymore. Spammed the unlock button a few times and held it down untill I got something. Apperently holding it down for 40 seconds shuts down the phone so thats great. But not really because when I restarted it it got stuck on the boot animation thing. Allofmywhat
When I finally got to work it couldnt get past the "starting android" screen right after you enter your pin. Went into recovery, wiped my data and cache and finally managed to boot. All my stuff is gone wich is annoying but at least my phone works now.... Except it doesnt. There are a few things wrong with the operating system and I have absolutely no loving idea what it is so ill make a list
  • Using the search function in the settings makes the app unusable. It just doesnt respond to anything anymore. Restarting the app just gives a blank screen with a grey bar at the top but thats it
  • There is no battery graph thingy
  • Phone doesnt shut down, its just stuck on the loading circle thing that spins or whatever you call it
  • When the battery its the same with above except it finally shuts down once its empty
  • I literally cant factory reset from the settings. Like the function doesnt work. it just gives the loading circle thing but doesnt seem to do anything

stuff ive tried
  • Wipe cache and factory reset from recovery boot
  • Reinstall oxygenos from recovery boot
  • Install the official op3t recovery image thing
  • Try to install another Linage os but the install failed

What the forget is this stuffshow and how do I fix it? posted it on reddit this morning but I havent gotten a response yet and I really need to use my phone for banking and other stuff

have you just tried flashing a new ROM, because that might be your only option at this point

have you just tried flashing a new ROM, because that might be your only option at this point
I've already tried installing lineage OS but without succes. Both via ADB and internal storage

your phone's SOC could've failed, like what happened with older LG G series phones

Ah apperently it cant find a wifi network either
solid

I've already tried installing lineage OS but without succes. Both via ADB and internal storage

if you have TWRP, give this a shot: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/development/op3t-resurrection-remix-n-v5-8-0-t3518525

if you have TWRP, give this a shot: https://forum.xda-developers.com/oneplus-3t/development/op3t-resurrection-remix-n-v5-8-0-t3518525
Tried it
wont install for no reason
forget is this stuff

I might actually go to some indian repair dude forget this