MASSIVE FAPPAGE!

Author Topic: MASSIVE FAPPAGE!  (Read 3700 times)

LOEL! WHAT AR THERE DOIN? LOOKS LIKE FAN! CAN I ALSO DO THIS? U KNOW IM LIKE EIT YERS ODL!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

User was banned for this post

OWNED

LOEL! WHAT AR THERE DOIN? LOOKS LIKE FAN! CAN I ALSO DO THIS? U KNOW IM LIKE EIT YERS ODL!!  :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :cookieMonster: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :panda: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :iceCream: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes: :nes:

User was banned for this post

OWNED

hah

The thing is, those that are corrupted enough to know what the picture or topic is about, really aren't innocent enough to need protection.

Those that have no clue what is going on will move on their happy way.

Still...would be nice if this crap wasn't hogging up the gallery.

Tri

Gallery = Collection of images.  This is an image :D (that shows Blockland at its finest >:P)

I don't see what is so "amazing" or "funny" about making your minifig all skin color or trying to "hump" with that sit glitch. IMO you should be banned for practicing such immature and obscure behavior! And to be short, no one really cares! Please gtfo and come back when you are more mature and ready to actually do something worthwhile then to act like a 9 year old laughing at humping bodies.
loveual actions are immature and obscure?

loveual action = mature adiance
blockland forums = young people

thus

blockland + Pron = currupted people

Tri

IMO you should be banned for practicing such immature and obscure behavior!
First of all, I am not IMO, this is just me on a bored day with a phew other bored people.  Second, if you think loveual actions are immature and obscure, then good luck for you when you need to step up to your girl/guy (if you have a girl/guy).

thus

blockland + research = currupted people
Apparently...yes.
Also, these moments represent the %40 keeping me playing blockland.

FACT: The first thing done on the PPT dedicated was gang "wrestling" the host. The kids thought it was wrestling and lol'd and the teens knew what it was and lol'd and the host knew what it was and was like "._." :cookieMonster:

IMO you should be banned for practicing such immature and obscure behavior!
First of all, I am not IMO, this is just me on a bored day with a phew other bored people.  Second, if you think loveual actions are immature and obscure, then good luck for you when you need to step up to your girl/guy (if you have a girl/guy).

thus

blockland + research = currupted people
Apparently...yes.
Also, these moments represent the %40 keeping me playing blockland.
LoL IMO means in my opinion XD
Edit: And your post is stupid, making fun of and doing "loveual" acts in a game about legos is immature dumbass. If the people were actually in love and had every intention of making babies in these pictures, then maybe it wasn't immature. And also, "Step up to your guy/girl." that was funny as hell. Especially since you are a 15 year old boy.
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 02:49:59 AM by Panterra8905 »

FACT: The first thing done on the PPT dedicated was gang "wrestling" the host. The kids thought it was wrestling and lol'd and the teens knew what it was and lol'd and the host knew what it was and was like "._." :cookieMonster:

Bang AMIRTIE

Tri

i came hard
LOL!
Panterra, gtfo of this topic if you don't want to say anything that means of moral value to the public.  No matter what, there will always be people who laugh at loveual acts in-game.

i came hard
LOL!
Panterra, gtfo of this topic if you don't want to say anything that means of moral value to the public.  No matter what, there will always be people who laugh at loveual acts in-game.
I don't recall saying people don't laugh at immature stuff, could you quote it please? And I'm not even going to try and comprehend what that first sentence said. So how about get your facts straight and start making sense before you make yourself look like a fool again.