itt:your backspace wont work and you cant do absolutely ANYTHING to replace text

Poll

period race

1 (100%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: itt:your backspace wont work and you cant do absolutely ANYTHING to replace text  (Read 16489 times)

i'm a pro so i dont even need the backspace keey

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to undserstand teh backspace key. The humor of breaking your backspace key is extremely substle, and without a solid grasph of theoretical keyboard typicng most of the jokes will go over a typical tkypitsts' head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook wait forget i forgeted it all up godammit.

Most of my mistakes are because  Ido terribly when writing from a co- err, something onscreen  e - because i have to look back and forth when I right - WRITE forget to make sure I'm getting the words right and to veryify forget - a state - forget - verify a statement. ia i also forgeted most of this up because i keep sounding out what i'm typing in my heda - head - instead of just typing as i think, AKA t - actually hang on i have to look uthis up - forget it - i'm subconsciously so- thinking how it would sound in my head if I was saying this instead of just typing it out like I normally would.

You know what. I'm sick of all these people coming in. thinking they're all perfect. with their perfect tyoping. well you know what. i've only made one mistake so far,. maybe two. but i'm not tayping like loving god dammit why cant i just be perfect i dont want to die.

im really good at typey typey your all just being big doodoo heads in not looking at the keyboard while your typing xd                                     
Sometimes I feel like I'm not the only dumb one around
wow rude

i'm going to ytype as fast as i can and just ttpye usernames. STick Man, Marios, RAgequit. Rawth 3PO^3, mjeez, this is horrendous.

Out of all usernames, mine was written perfectly.

Hint hint.

Out of all usernames, mine was written perfectly.

Hint hint.
Binary???

lets type the alphabet without loving up
a b c d e f g j h i k j l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
fecked up :(

lets type the alphabet without loving up
a b c d e f g j h i k j l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
fecked up :(
hey you can make bonus mistakes boyo cmon press that edit button and add more for bonus duck points

so what the hell are you talking aout, this isn't that hard even though I- forget I messed up

yall is honestly a bunch of punks if you can't do without backspace
i swear i must be dyslexic or something i cant go onn a full sentence without making a mistake

you cant make mixstakes if you aw fck u just made one and i ement i not u forget this is hell anywahy i was hoing stuff antyways i was going to say you cant make mistaakes if you font post

there i made like 9 loving mistakes

hey you can make bonus mistakes boyo cmon press that edit button and add more for bonus duck points

Hey now, don't be a wussy and use back- i mean stop using the edit button.

given how liuttle effort i put in to positioning my hands on my keyboard i type surprisingly fast and with little mistake

my home row is (left to right starting with pinkie): shift, a, w, d
right hand is: j, i, then my pinkie ring and pinkie finger just sit wheerever they please on the number row cause on my right hand i only use my thumb, index, and middle finger