Author Topic: Experimenting with Ana [large images]  (Read 2785 times)

While Ana was on my otherwise empty server, I created a package to have anything Ana says just say 'ana' and some random numbers (to avoid the flood protection filter). After about 20 minutes of this, I deactivated the package, and Ana started talking to herself. I have compiled a list of images

In an attempt to suppress the voices in her head, I sent a message as her, offering the stop of this never ending argument.

She powered through it like a champ.

In conclusion, Ana is a completely sane human being, who can sit at a computer for hours on end talking to herself.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 08:47:26 PM by RTBARCHIVE »

While Ana was on my otherwise empty server, I created a package to have anything Ana says just say 'ana' and some random numbers (to avoid the flood protection filter). After about 20 minutes of this, I deactivated the package, and Ana started talking to herself. I have compiled a list of images
-sniperoo-
maybe these numbers in the beginning will help us solve the enigma...
In conclusion, Ana is a completely sane human being, who can sit at a computer for hours on end talking to herself.
or maybe not

^ cursed post do not reply ^

maybe these numbers in the beginning will help us solve the enigma...

No, but not because Ana may be human but because they were randomized by Clay's script.

Unless you're going to say that Clay plays a part in Ana's blog.

it isnt a big deal. You made her enter into a "recursive state" by  making she tell her only name .

Its actually a bug in the Ana's code.

You can easily reproduce it by simply making she tell her only name.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2017, 03:53:12 PM by FelipeO_O_ »

Its actually a bug in the Ana's code.

You can easily reproduce it by simply making she tell her only name.
Hey thanks captain obvious! What could we have done without you??

shes obv a bot, but why the hell is she so intelegent? unless sometimes shes controlled by someone.

shes obv a bot, but why the hell is she so intelegent? unless sometimes shes controlled by someone.
there's no such thing as a bot

there's no such thing as a bot
is this some kind of communist AI

wtf is that picture

it uses a cleverbot api