Author Topic: Mouse issue where my character moves his head too fast (Now with less autism)  (Read 790 times)

Hey everyone, you may remember i asked for help for a mouse issue where my character would move his head to fast when i move my mouse slightly. Here's what i've done before:

Overrided DPI scaling (didn't work)

Went to windows XP service pack compatibility (worked for a bit, came back again)

Unplugged my mouse to different ports (didn't work)

Got rid of all of my addons except for some bricks (didn't work)

I dunno what else i can do. I have windows 10 incase you're asking. I'll take a tiny recording of what's happening and make it a gif of it if i can.

Forgot to mention, this is a very weird issue. Sometimes it happens, sometimes it dosen't. When i tried to record it like i said it would, it stopped being an issue. But there's always that one time it'll happen..

I'll keep this thread open until i know it will stop happening to me consistently. When it happens again i'll be sure to let you all know. I'm really paranoid about this..

thats only a little weird as stuff

i really dont know what to do but that is pretty strange

Caused by playing games that install and use directx - One main solution is changing the scaling (not DPI)

Yea I had this issue just a few moments ago caused by a new directx driver update. Took me a while to figure out but seems like the problem stopped altogether.

If using Windows 10
Right click your Blockland.exe, go to properties, go to compatibility, set mode to Windows 8, then check "Override high DPI scaling behavior" - if you have the dropdown option select Application