Personality Type Quiz v19

Author Topic: Personality Type Quiz v19  (Read 2131 times)

There's been 18 other threads you should know what stuff is going down, but if you don't here's the rundown:
Answer these questions (that are totally not saved in some government supercomputer) to find out your personality type in the end. Usually the results are displayed in Myers-Briggs style. Post a screenshot of your results here, and revel in how accurate/inaccurate they are.
have fun, and don't think about where this data is going.

The results are in, and I'm a crybaby. I'm not too surprised to be honest
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 03:27:58 PM by Chris72003 »

personality tests should be considered pseudo-science.

yeah man you can't categorize/find out things about your personality by responding to questions that relate to your personality

yeah man you can't categorize/find out things about your personality by responding to questions that relate to your personality

personality is much more complex than inputting agree or disagree.

personality tests are imperfect and personality is complex. that doesn't mean they're useless or that they aren't fun, and it also doesn't mean you should be annoying about it.

why do you feel the need to stuff out your opinion about why x is actually handicapped

personality tests are imperfect and personality is complex. that doesn't mean they're useless or that they aren't fun, and it also doesn't mean you should be annoying about it.

sorry, i'm an INFP-A. it's just my personality bro.

why do you feel the need to stuff out your opinion about why x is actually handicapped

idk, why do you feel the need to be an overwhelming starfish all the time?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2017, 12:03:15 AM by hillkill »

sorry, i'm an INFP-A. it's just my personality bro.
gonna assume you meant to reply to Red Spy in the second part, anyway

if you're here to be annoying you might as well ollie out of this thread now. save everyone else the time of having to read your posts.

ISTP - Alleged Sociopath. I've gotten this one the past several times I've taken the test, so it's probably about right.

ISTP - Alleged Sociopath. I've gotten this one the past several times I've taken the test, so it's probably about right.
literally me

oof intp real ricc and mory fan

Advocate INFJ

im rare haha basic ass bitches

tbh I find myself clicking the middle of these answers with the thought "it's more complicated than that"

with that being said, i got "Riddler did nothing wrong"