Author Topic: My Website!  (Read 6968 times)

Fake. No question.
I dont know about you, but this seems preeeety authentic to me.

on the cool this is oddly terrifying.

why is there a thread about beachbum on ur forum lol

the site has mysteriously dissapeared
wait no the webhost just does this dumb sleeping thing
neocities exists man
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 02:30:32 AM by maxymax13 »

the site has mysteriously dissapeared
wait no the webhost just does this dumb sleeping thing
neocities exists man

Neocities doesnt allow zip or png, or anything, ive tried to get it on there but nothing

use this for free hosting instead
https://x10hosting.com/

not required: get a simple domain that costs like $12 a year (google domains) and then you're ready to go

use this for free hosting instead
https://x10hosting.com/

not required: get a simple domain that costs like $12 a year (google domains) and then you're ready to go

Ive used it before, it suspends your account after leaving it up for a few months

no free hosting services work the way i want them to, forget me sideways
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 10:17:12 PM by OfficerZach7551 »

Neocities doesnt allow zip or png, or anything, ive tried to get it on there but nothing
neocities is for hosting websites not your entire hard drive, just host your files that are < 8mb on discord and search for some sort of hotlinkable file hoster for everything else. use imgur for png files and kiwi6 for mp3 files, you'll probably find a good file host, another good one is leopard hosting.

basically don't use 000webhostapp because it's the website form of garfield and takes naps or a site builder like wix because those are a different kind of bad

ot: what's with the source of the page? there's lots of data on there for something so basic.
there's just images, links and a tiling background, something that i could make really easily but there's basically useless data for every line of text.
i could understand wanting to change the font and colors but this data doesn't seem like self-written html for the content of the page, probably because you apparently made this with microsoft word rather than type the html data out, that's fine but with how simple it is you could save data which your horrible file host probably has an awful limit on.
i re-made your homepage without the extra data in only 32 lines of html data here, while your homepage has 391 lines (1221.875%).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2018, 08:01:53 PM by maxymax13 »

This site shows years of practice
Thousand of lines of html, css and js
Dozens of brilliant minds to design this fantastic lay-out

This truly
Is a masterpiece

The forum has NSFW stuff on it.

i checked and its loving loli
i blocked it on my laptop so my dumbass self becomes curious and clicks on the threads in there.

dear forgetin god
i would link it but i dont want to get banned.