Author Topic: /r/incels is finally dead.  (Read 5536 times)

i dont get why this got banned but subs like r/the_donald dont

because the donald is one of the largest subs, by a LOT. and reddit cant do without it. ad money.

"one of the biggest by a lot" doesn't make sense and it's the 134th biggest

look at the advertising page. many millions are being kept from the front page listing. but legally they cant hide the numbers to advertisers.

Torin, what's wrong? Why are you so incredibly hostile to literally everybody? It's not even funny or necessary, it's just straight up attack anybody randomly.
that wasnt me trying to be a richard that was a genuine question

lool classic mcjob grasping at straws so he can get his poorly thought out points across
:joy:

Yeah, I guess that's fair. Like I said, I know most of them are stuffholes but there are a few guys out there that just need some encouragement so they don't become one of those stuffholes.
last I checked /r/seduction was a great place for general advice regarding picking up women and becoming more confident without misogyny involved. that may have changed though, I haven't used reddit in a few months.

I added the quote as a separator, but I think we both know I meant all of your posts in the thread have been borderline "My persona is just an starfish".

i just miss fatpeoplehate :(

all these handicapped sjw libs ruin everything.

look at the advertising page. many millions are being kept from the front page listing. but legally they cant hide the numbers to advertisers.
actually i was wrong. while it is 134th in subscribers, it's 3rd in activity. so yeah, that makes sense.

never thought i'd see people be defensive of angry virgins but thats the forums i guess

who dis

"My persona is just an starfish".
hmmm this description sounds a bit like mcjobless
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 08:41:00 PM by Kidalex90 »

i genuinely don't care if the board stayed open or not; virgin cucks aren't my forte. but if reddit wants to shut down threatening subreddits then they need to crack down and hit a bunch at one time instead of bringing a bunch of attention to one shut down board.