SwiftHyena2593 - Bumping old topics

Author Topic: SwiftHyena2593 - Bumping old topics  (Read 23693 times)

write me an essay about this picture and how its bad.
are you serious right now

are you an idiot

your first post was yesterday
stop

You know its bad when a loving ARG account breaks character because of you.

what is his obsession with that pic anyway

Okay so I went to go stare at the sun but actually the moon was out and I do not think you risk going blind by staring directly at the moon

I think the image may be somewhere from Deviantart of a transformation sequence or, he personally drew it himself.

either way, I keep seeing him everywhere.

I keep seeing him everywhere.
You can't unsee it... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyways, I'm pretty sure it's just his weird personality, but even then that has to be a giant indicator of some type, right?

this forgeter has been doing this now to a bunch of stuff

i think its for trolling but hes pissing me off

/support

126 post within 3 days
is this a new record, or has somebody gone higher

first of all, the fact that it is transformation research makes it irredeemable straight out of the gate, but disregarding that, there are other naughties in this art, starting with the fact that when 4 legged animals lay down, they do not look like that unless their shoulders are all forgeted.  its neck is also at an odd angle and really short.
the fact that it is a human's face attached to a fox's body makes pretty much everyone here very uncomfortable and makes me want to avert my eyes. the face doesn't even look like it's a part of the fox's head, it looks like a mask, or the face was glued/stitched on, and the nose looks really off. the base of the tail is way too fat in the other images that you've posted, and the tongue is way too long for a human's face.
also the shading is stuff. all they did was make the top lighter and the bottom darker. there is no light source at all.

I actually almost threw up looking his OC or whatever

first of all, the fact that it is transformation research makes it irredeemable straight out of the gate, but disregarding that, there are other naughties in this art, starting with the fact that when 4 legged animals lay down, they do not look like that unless their shoulders are all forgeted.  its neck is also at an odd angle and really short.
the fact that it is a human's face attached to a fox's body makes pretty much everyone here very uncomfortable and makes me want to avert my eyes. the face doesn't even look like it's a part of the fox's head, it looks like a mask, or the face was glued/stitched on, and the nose looks really off. the base of the tail is way too fat in the other images that you've posted, and the tongue is way too long for a human's face.
also the shading is stuff. all they did was make the top lighter and the bottom darker. there is no light source at all.

surprise surprise nix doesn't know what an essay is

the fact that he screencapped a post in this drama thread and made it his sig really makes you think he's either trolling or he's childish and actually refuses to listen to anyone in the forums