SwiftHyena2593 - Bumping old topics

Author Topic: SwiftHyena2593 - Bumping old topics  (Read 23682 times)

haave you considered another word besides autism to make fun of someboy it's getting stale af
no dude

I dident make the picture. i editied out of a TF sequence and well this is the guy that made it. send this essay to him for me.
https://3waycrash.deviantart.com/

send this essay to him for me.
why do u keep encouraging us to like raid his comments or something?? how bout we just leave whoever that is alone since he's not even affiliated with u or us in any way

I dident make the picture. i editied out of a TF sequence and well this is the guy that made it. send this essay to him for me.
https://3waycrash.deviantart.com/
youre like 11 why are you looking at this garbage

unfortunately i can't do double spacing since BBcode is limited but here you loving go

Cop 1

Cop Murderous
Professor Badspot
Drama 12
12 November 2017

Why Raccooneer's Avatar is The Most Repulsive Thing on the Blockland Forums

Of the time spent on this forum, many disgusting things have been seen. child enthusiasts, horrid stuffposters,
vid.me shills and utter cunts are just a common thing now. However, when a certain user decided to rear its
ugly head again, it was possibly the worst of the comebacks. Over a hundred posts in only a day, an overall
annoying personality, were two main factors. But, the one thing he and many other users noted, was his avatar.
It's some terrifying mixture of a fox and a human. In utter pain. Or pleasure, I can't even tell. It was the
most unholy thing anyone had seen on their days on that forum. Well, maybe aside from some Self Deletes from an
even more notorious individual that's pretty well known already. The user, known as 'Raccooneer', was obssessed
with it. It was in their avatar, their sig, they mentioned it in their sig in text, with "Half human foxes will
invade earth 12/18/2019", almost as if their autism disorder made them focus on that one particular...thing. The
straw that broke the camel's back, though, was the following phrase: "write me an essay about this picture and
how its bad." And, well, here we are now. So let's talk about the three sins this picture is made of: art style,
design, and the idea of it.

The art style reeks of 'DeviantArt syndrome', clearly since it was made by a 13 year old deviant, the site's
main community. However, unlike most of that community, eighty-percent would stay away and infect some other
special interest or fanbase they needed to ruin. The shading is especially disgusting. Look at it. Even Shadman, known for
some of the even more disgusting, not to mention illegal creations known to man, has almost three times better
shading than this ever had. It almost looks like they just used the gradient tool on a specific area with just
a darker shade of orange and decided: "Hey, that's just fine. Who cares if this looks completely autistic?". Oh,
and the color choice and line-art sucks. Who knew. Same orange and white as his old avatar from like a year or two
ago, except worse. Yeah.

Next, the design, oh god the design. Who even thought of this mess? Was this someone who liked transformation but
despised the after effect? Because that's what it is. It's transformation but stuck eighty-percent of the way
through. I'm not even joking. What else could it be? I've seen better drawn "Half human foxes" on Animorphs book
covers. Why? Because actual artists knew what they were doing and it wasn't done for some absolutely disgusting
special interest or whatever idea this sick individual had in their head. Not to mention that the human head isn't affected
by the incoming amount of fur and other fox-like elements in any way. What happened? Did they just forget to
change the skin into fur, or even more-so, remove the hair? No. They didn't. The sick bastard thought it'd be
just fine to leave it that way. Unbelievable.

And lastly, we come to...the idea. Why? Why would someone imagine this? Is this their sick fantasy? Something
they want to happen to them? Do they want this non-existent species to magically exist and take over the human
race? Well, guess what. It's not happening. Bare teeth and non-existent claws would probably have zero effect
against the weaponry we would probably have by that time. Even if we didn't, who cares? Soldiers would just gun
down these disgusting abominations and anything like it, straight out of an Aliens movie. And at least in Aliens,
they actually looked appealing. These things, however, are just repulsive and don't need to exist in this world,
fiction or non-fiction.

Faith in this forum slowly dwindles day by day, and this piece of art -- no, this horrid creation of a
mad-man, is the worst thing many have seen. With art drawn by a mentally deranged teenager, a design that makes
no sense and looks unbelievably ugly,  and the overall idea being so bad that story-writers without any sanity
wouldn't even touch it, seals that fate. The fact that this exists...means that humans have failed as a species.
This is the lowest anyone could ever go. And to anyone reading this, especially you, Raccooneer: This isn't
generated. forget off.

Doesn't this break the no-flaming rule? I mean it is an entire post telling someone how much of an idiot they are...

why does this stuff look like cropped furry research

[i
mg width=600]https://i.imgur.com/ByT2E1i.png[/img]
why did you post the image itself

better question is why are you going through this stuff

[
[width=600]https://i.imgur.com/ByT2E1i.png[/img]
It probably is, someone's assramming that...
wolf?

why did you post the image itself
better question is why are you going through this stuff
yes please just don't there's literally no reason to other than "woah guys look how cringy this is!!"

to be fair if somebody posts incredibly cringy furry garbo, 90% of the time it's probably unova

really makes you think