CM1107ProjectInfinium's Confirmed Arg Topic

Author Topic: CM1107ProjectInfinium's Confirmed Arg Topic  (Read 1799 times)

Click the image to go to that thread, pretty weird website.
Just saying because the "Its Dark Out Here." and the 1127 are pretty sketchy sounding, hopefully some clues are found so we can find the next part.

new post on that thread

EDIT: Website updated with a binary code.

I translated it, and got coords to Raleigh, North Carolina.

Anybody got any idea what this could hint to?

New Website Update:

Anyone think you know what this might mean?
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:49:29 AM by Darth C3P0² »

Just a regular day at Virgnia Ave.

now we got 2 args at once
oh boy

when you decipher the stuff theres coordinates but he accidentally left a left parenthesis at the very end also

why don't we keep this in it's topic? what's this one for???

when you decipher the stuff theres coordinates but he accidentally left a left parenthesis at the very end also
Yep, but the separate coord parts don't work on maps, nor would it make sense. Only together.

Why would somebody want us to know where they live? so i can go there and be killed?
tbh i live at least 8 hours from NC

Why would somebody want us to know where they live? so i can go there and be killed?
I'll go, I love to get killed

I'll go, I love to get killed
You must be able to respawn then.

Also this is what the picture looks like flipped over

Also this is what the picture looks like flipped over

Looks like it is towards the street that's away from Virginia ave, as you can see that the 2 signs on that stop sign don't have Virginia Ave on either
EDIT:
I do hate to break character, especially this early in an ARG
its confirmed now
« Last Edit: November 10, 2017, 08:42:51 PM by Darth C3P0² »

Website Updated:

EDIT: New post by CM
Code Recognized: 2009
Generating...

Sent: 8:53:11 █-██-███9

Hello? anyone there? I'm quite stuck at the moment, so sorry if responding to this message generates no response. My name is ████ ███████, and I don't seem to recognize any of my surroundings. Everything's dark, but i'm not afraid. it's almost calming. A serene dark, you know, that feeling you get when you complain to your parents about the monster under your bed, and they allow you to sleep in their bed. like, a presence is there with you, deflecting all sorts of danger. But I digress, it's still an unknown darkness altogether, and this fact has me perturbed. I see what appears to be people sometimes in the distance from the corner of my eye in this dark plane, but they seem to dissipate the second I look at them. despite what I have said earlier, regarding my safety, and how I feel, these people, they give off the opposing vibe when encountered. I fear for my life when I see them, and they only get closer after each viewing, Frankly I don't know what I need to do to get rid of this, do I look at them or do I look away in fear? either way, they get closer and I feel the back of my head start to spasm uncontrollably upon viewing them. I fear that my time here is short. I hope that whatever guardian is looking out for me does it's job, hoping that there indeed IS a guardian

-Heres to hoping this is found, ████

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 09:52:14 AM by Darth C3P0² »