pie crust is back (again)

Author Topic: pie crust is back (again)  (Read 13096 times)

I did. Pastrey got banned and it didn't show the ban time so I assumed it was permanent. Turns out, it wasn't.

anybody who gets banned for a limited time and uses an alt is a loving moron imo

anybody who gets banned for a limited time and uses an alt is a loving moron imo
Can you read? I thought it was a permanent ban, that's why I got a key for this account. One day checking the PMs on all of my accounts, I found out that Pastrey wasn't banned.

Can you read? I thought it was a permanent ban, that's why I got a key for this account. One day checking the PMs on all of my accounts, I found out that Pastrey wasn't banned.
sorry I didn't see your post when I was typing my post

When you think about it, he's loving a dog in the pusillanimous individual. He's loving a cat inside a dog, two animals at once. And that's awful.

When you think about it, he's loving a dog in the pusillanimous individual. He's loving a cat inside a dog, two animals at once. And that's awful.
And that causes an involuntary ass hump. Three animals in one. A dog, a cat, and a donkey.

do argentinians count as animals

And that causes an involuntary ass hump. Three animals in one. A dog, a cat, and a donkey.
delete this post

do argentinians count as animals

slave-worker animals
do not give them money