Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.

Author Topic: Fallout MEGATHREAD - We got a chupacabra with an automatic weapon.  (Read 36572 times)

what can easy pete do for you?

DOOM Marine Armour and BFG9K in creation club.
Forgive me, fellas...
« Last Edit: September 21, 2017, 11:03:58 AM by Bloo Kirby the 2nd »

Update broke more mods again.

I told you people bethesda would have to constantly update their game to add CC stuff which breaks mods on a daily basis now.

Seems like they're doing it on purpose because they could have found a better way to do CC without updates.

A cloud based storage housing all these stuffty CC mods would have been ideal.

Instead bethesda purposely did this to break F4SE constantly what's worse is that each update directly downloads the mods to your harddrive even if you don't want them.

I don't understand this bullstuff about Creation Club, can someone help?

1. Creation Club is not using a cloud based service. Meaning bethesda would have to manually update their game each time just to add new mods. Each update breaks F4SE and other free mods which alienates the free modding community.

2. Every new mod on creation club gets forced onto your hard drive thus eating up hard drive space which alienates the consumer.

1 & 2 makes these mods incredibly accessible to piracy. Better encryption and a cloud based service would almost entirely eliminate piracy.

I'm wondering why bethesda chose a really inferior way to handle downloading these paid mods because it opens them up to piracy and it also alienates the free modding community at the same time. This doesn't seem to benefit either party, unless bethesda actually doesn't care about the money and is doing this specifically to subtly shut down free modding off the nexus.

fallout new orleans NOW

Say, Wynonie, I was by your house last night and guess what happon