Author Topic: Where Should I Start With: Elder Scrolls?  (Read 2305 times)

battlespire, it will erect a battlespire in your pants

oblivion has an abundance of great quests and is p easy to get into
also you dont really spend too much time crawling through crypts and ancient elven ruins like you do in skyrim so thats a plus

Skyrim with Awesome Mario Mod!!!!

First, play Skyrim for the Xbox 360. Then play Skyrim for the PC. After that I suggest Skyrim for the Switch because that's a pretty good next stepping stone to keep you interested in the series. Then just for story, make sure you try out Skyrim Special edition on PS4. And then you're ready for the big adventure on Skyrim special edition on PC. Then like the rest of us, you gotta wait for Skyrim for VR. Don't worry about any of the other Skyrims.

First, play Skyrim for the Xbox 360. Then play Skyrim for the PC. After that I suggest Skyrim for the Switch because that's a pretty good next stepping stone to keep you interested in the series. Then just for story, make sure you try out Skyrim Special edition on PS4. And then you're ready for the big adventure on Skyrim special edition on PC. Then like the rest of us, you gotta wait for Skyrim for VR. Don't worry about any of the other Skyrims.
you forgot to tell him to buy our paid mods sign up for the creation club