What are some good file sharing websites that are free?

Author Topic: What are some good file sharing websites that are free?  (Read 2777 times)

I typically use Pecon's file hosting website, but I heard that you can also use discord's attachment system too.

I use google drive, 15GB of storage for free.

I heard mega.co is good (50GB?) but I don't trust it to host my files

despite what people say at least mediafire can keep files up for a long time, but its riddled with ads anymore
dont use dropbox

despite what people say at least mediafire can keep files up for a long time, but its riddled with ads anymore
adblock/ublock is great but not everyone has one or cares to get one - i almost had to restart my computer because of the ads invaded my screen and couldn't close it

yes dropbox is stuff avoid using it - they randomly prevent people from sharing for no absolute reason - if you get lucky you may never get blocked from sharing files, but a lot of people are getting blocked from sharing files in general

leopard.hosting, discord, google drive

if you use steam a lot sharex might be something to look at

if you use steam a lot sharex might be something to look at
Pretty sure this is a free program, not a hosting site. You still have to find services that sharex would work with. If you know what hosting site to use, sharex is something to look into for uploading files to a hosting site.

I've been using hostr.co for the past five years and it has always been good. I think it limits you to uploading like 10 files a day but that hasn't been a problem for me.

I use MEGA file sharing. Free 50GB cloud storage that works just like one drive, share whole folders or individual files. Links stay active for as long as the files are in your account, no ads, no bullstuff. Best file service i've ever encountered in all my years of using the internet.

I've been always used Mediafire or Google Drive for files, and Servimg for pics

I've been always used Mediafire or Google Drive for files, and Servimg for pics
gg sir - 10/10 grammar

Mediafire hosts my files from 2013 to this day and they're not getting downloaded by anyone, so i'd say its pretty reliable.