How to prevent public saving on builds

Author Topic: How to prevent public saving on builds  (Read 1007 times)

How would I prevent people from coming onto my server and saving my builds while I’m hosting?  I know there was an option to make saving admin only or something but I can’t seem to find it.

You can't. Saving and exploring other peoples builds is one of the core features of the game.

How would I prevent people from coming onto my server and saving my builds while I’m hosting?  I know there was an option to make saving admin only or something but I can’t seem to find it.
You can't find it because badspot failbinned it.

The reason he failbinned it was:
You can't. Saving and exploring other peoples builds is one of the core features of the game.

"Build stealing" isn't really common nowadays. If someones does save your work and doesnt give you credit or says they made it then just make a drama or something... otherwise get over it.

just make a drama or something... otherwise get over it.
i suppose this came off as rude. just to clarify the tone of the post, i wasn't trying to be rude.

also its considered more polite to ask before saving but nothing is stopping someone from saving your bricks. i think badspot has posted his stance on this many times.

the most that can be done is preventing event saving
but the bricks are already sent to the client, how else do you think they're rendering the build?