1 (1.8%)
Meh
1 (1.8%)
Naw
6 (10.5%)
Hell no
34 (59.6%)

Total Members Voted: 57

Author Topic: Just found a Hard Drive buried in my backyard  (Read 8424 times)

If possible you could ship / mail it to me and I'll give it a check
no his parents wouldn't let him

OP this is how horror movies start. There's gonna be some sorta self-replicating extermination AI on there. It will kill us all. IT WAS PUT IN THE GROUND FOR A REASON

OP this is how horror movies start. There's gonna be some sorta self-replicating extermination AI on there. It will kill us all. IT WAS PUT IN THE GROUND FOR A REASON
i welcome our robot overlords

Anyways im probably going to unscrew the drive tommorow as it looks as if the data might have been ruined.

I don't get it. You might as well hit it with a sledgehammer. Why not just loving blowtorch it until it melts? The potential data on the drive is far more interesting, but if you're going to destroy it like a child, why not do it in a more exciting way?

At-least that way you have a cool video to send us instead of "Hey guys I found a secret hard drive and decided to break it and destroy all the data"
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 01:19:03 AM by Rally »

I don't get it. You might as well hit it with a sledgehammer. Why not just loving blowtorch it until it melts? The potential data on the drive is far more interesting, but if you're going to destroy it like a child, why not do it in a more exciting way?

At-least that way you have a cool video to send us instead of "Hey guys I found a secret hard drive and decided to break it and destroy all the data"
isn't this guy like 13 or something

i welcome our robot overlords
that sounds like somethiNG A ROBOT WOULD SAY

that sounds like somethiNG A ROBOT WOULD SAY
everyone knows im a robot m8

Nah. I put it inside my parents camper until i can get into it.

probably for his own entertainment that doesn't involve making a mangled piece of metal, if you wanted that you could just look up youtube or some stuff idk

probably has kid research on it