if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be

Author Topic: if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be  (Read 19038 times)

jokes on you, i already did kill someone years ago

you’ll never be able to guess who

was it me

squidward's hopes and dreams

squidward's hopes and dreams
now i want to use my alt to make this account
also swift

yourself

I'll take a bullet for my dad

every texan
i will gun you down like the mexicans at the battle of san jacinto

i will gun you down like the mexicans at the battle of san jacinto
hey...remember the alamo? huh?

Nobody, because no one deserves to die just because they're a stuffty person.

If I was required to kill someone (given some level of duress I couldn't work around), I'd probably choose Gothboy77. It would probably be a net benefit to the world.
I suppose the world is better off full of human beings who do not understand their loveual emotions to such a degree they decide to get hormonal therapy as a guise for a happy meaningful life. Are you one of those people that imagine going through the "transgender journey" together with their offspring?

I suppose the world is better off full of human beings who do not understand their loveual emotions to such a degree they decide to get hormonal therapy as a guise for a happy meaningful life. Are you one of those people that imagine going through the "transgender journey" together with their offspring?
I'd sacrifice a flat-earther anti-vax nutter for a transgender person any day of the week

Society would be much better off

imagine being this butthurt
I'd sacrifice a flat-earther anti-vax nutter for a transgender person any day of the week

Society would be much better off
why not both

I suppose the world is better off full of human beings who do not understand the world around them to such a degree they think vaccinations are bad and the earth is flat as a guise for a happy meaningful life. Are you one of those people that imagine taking the conspiracy theorist "redpill" together with their offspring?