if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be

Author Topic: if you could could make one blf user ban on site who would it be  (Read 19022 times)

i will only spare pecon if she releases the new mocheeze playertype stuff

I suppose the world is better off full of human beings who do not understand their loveual emotions to such a degree they decide to get hormonal therapy as a guise for a happy meaningful life. Are you one of those people that imagine going through the "transgender journey" together with their offspring?

Transgenders only harm themselves. Anti-vaxers endanger everyone around them without their consent or knowledge. They also do it of their own volition, there's no mental illness involved, there's no excuse beyond immeasurable stupidity and willful ignorance. Transgenders are a net negative on human society, you are a net negative on human survivability, and you're actually doing it on purpose.

hey...remember the alamo? huh?
i will also kill you like the texans at the alamo

i will also kill you like the texans at the alamo
ill alamo the stuff out of you

i'm gonna kill ragequit
boomer sooner forget u

you are a net negative on human survivability, and you're actually doing it on purpose.
tell that to all the oil companies and logging services while your at it

badspot
BUT WHY?!?!

tell that to all the oil companies and logging services while your at it

I probably don't have to worry as much about the environment as your poor child has to worry about contracting loving polio lmfao

Old ass christian ass religious ass white men are a net negative on human society

also yes flat earthers or scientifically illiterate people need to not

we comin for you gothboy.................
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:32:01 AM by Khaz »

guys the mission was a failure, maxwell escaped in a flurry of anime girls

we need a better plan

I will let the community vote for the second most popular Australian on this forum after me, who I will select as my target for murder so there can be no competition to my throne.