[Cxero's Apocalypse RP] Permanently Banned For Mistake (BladeBurn Brown-Nosing?)

Author Topic: [Cxero's Apocalypse RP] Permanently Banned For Mistake (BladeBurn Brown-Nosing?)  (Read 5557 times)

(also if anyone else disagrees with my reply, then A. I do not give 5 stuffs, B. You cant change my opinion)
goodbye moonman

ot:
you acted like an e-gangster in the chatroom but the host seemed to jump the gun a bit

also your thread is like those stuffty facebook videos with the weird highlighting text

(also if anyone else disagrees with my reply, then A. I do not give 5 stuffs, B. You cant change my opinion)

Obviously you do care if you draw so much attention to it.

you acted like an e-gangster in the chatroom but the host seemed to jump the gun a bit

also your thread is like those stuffty facebook videos with the weird highlighting text

My thoughts exactly.

Sorry if this sounds a little off-topic but, Blade is a little twat on my server. He freaks out about everything. I host a town RP and every time i go to work on my mall build or screw around he is like
"OH MEH GAWD YOUR NAWT AREPEEING!!"
He is just immature and needs to die.
/support

Noedit: And by twat i mean Bladeburn is.

do you not see the irony in your post

Cxero has no real ability to host anything, i've delt with him plenty in the past, and have had countless other people tell me how much they hate how he acts.

i'd just avoid his server if you can help it.

Cxero has no real ability to host anything, i've delt with him plenty in the past, and have had countless other people tell me how much they hate how he acts.

i'd just avoid his server if you can help it.

wrong

ex plain pls

I've played Cxero's roleplay quite a bit, and I think it's actually pretty good.

I've played Cxero's roleplay quite a bit, and I think it's actually pretty good.

just because you think its good doesn't mean that its actually good