Author Topic: Event: Screen tint  (Read 1144 times)

(Suggestion for upcoming V9 event system)

Simple really, you hit an event and it tints your screen what color you select it to. Black is for night, green is for radioactive, exc. Handy as we would not need to worry about using laggy dark lights to fill up a cave, just put a screen tint at the beginning and the cave it dark! I'm guessing it would have to be directional (north-black, south-clear) to stop glitches.

The Skis "Tumble" whiteout and "Damaged" red flash would work well, here. You'd have to keep resetting them every 10-100ms, though.

I like this idea,and it doesnt even seem impossible.

The Skis "Tumble" whiteout and "Damaged" red flash would work well, here. You'd have to keep resetting them every 10-100ms, though.

I think it can be made so it will keep resetting itself all time,but there would be a problem;you must touch another trigger that will stop auto-resetting.

or have it toggle like his permanant on/off suggestion with a perimiter trigger near by

I'd use this to put cheap, makeshift HDR in blockland :D

To avoid reseting you could make a swatch in the playgui(not directly editing it, but adding the gui when you join a server/spawn/whatever to the playgui) and then just recolor it accordingly, it would have to be added in the wrench events GUI/ V9.

Of course, I know how everyone resents downloading this stuff, but RTB will probably change that situation.(hopefully, at least)