Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$

Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 33773 times)

Bank off of 20%? Lmao forget man, no wonder you poke fun at my advice - you're handicapped
idk about you but if any of my actual investments appreciated 20% id be pretty loving giddy

I'm up 152% with ETH rn

$$$

My friend is in Golem ATM, and hes made quite a lot off of it.

The fundamentals of the coin look pretty shaky as the dev team is really slow though so idk

Remember to wait for a dip!

yeah ik

should've bought when you first mentioned it smh

My friend is in Golem ATM, and hes made quite a lot off of it.

The fundamentals of the coin look pretty shaky as the dev team is really slow though so idk
define quite a lot

whats the best website to buy ripple from?

no it's all solid advice, what i was "poking fun" at is how pretentious you were to imply that 1. i plan to focus on btc when i'm just taking advantage of a low dip with only a few hundred dollars for the hell of it 2. a large percentage of my investment wasn't already in eth (hence my notable gain off the rise) 3. i haven't been watching the altcoin market

of course you couldn't have known any of that for certain, but if you want to call me a "handicap" for re-posting a meme then whatever i guess

loool ok fair play you got me there, I took your meme re-post as an insult of sorts so I retract my 'handicap' insult - it was pure premature retaliation on my part. sorry bro

also @Aide33 - they have a 6 year roadmap which is hilariously off-puting. 6. loving. years. It's unlikely that half of these projects will even be around by then, and 6 years for a product that they're creating is way too long in my opinion. Obviously I have no idea of the intricacies of supercomputer computation marketplace development, but I'd say that 6 years is an indicator of their inability as a team, I'm unsure though.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:49:15 PM by Isolation »

I'm up 152% with ETH rn

$$$
I bought in at $560 CAD, it's up to $1,122 CAD now, so i'm up almost exactly 100%

5-10 thousand USD
off how big an investment? like did he invest 5k and double it or
also how long

off how big an investment? like did he invest 5k and double it or
also how long
hes still holding strong, he got in like in june or july 2017

his initial investment was like 3-5k i think.

why not?
Ripple isn't even cryptocurrency, it's not immutable.

Does anyone know anything about UNIT?  I was screwing around trading it back and forth between BTC and noticed it has a huge daily fluctuation regardless of where BTC is heading. 

As far as I can tell nowhere takes it and it was all just speculation like most altcoins but the fact it hasn't actually risen or dropped in price since I started looking at it is odd.