Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 35992 times)

I have a feeling Dogecoin is going to skyrocket. We should totally go all in on that

didn't it just go to 1 cent

A couple of months ago, I was under the impression that the coin was dead at $0.0002. Now it sits at 1 cent and I'm here with mud on my face again :(

I have a feeling Dogecoin is going to skyrocket. We should totally go all in on that
operation cnaibedoge

it's literally just litecoin with a different name slapped on it... i dont understand...

What are some good alternative crypto websites to get investing on besides Coinbase?

I just pulled a bunch of my money out of bitcoin when it hit 15.5k and now it keeps rising so i cant reinvest it without losing money
so i was hoping to instead divert that money to another site so i can invest it in smaller emerging cryptos

The technology behind Ethereum seems really cool. I like the idea of the computation not actually being useless lmao

The technology behind Ethereum seems really cool. I like the idea of the computation not actually being useless lmao
Ethereum if the most advanced altcoin technology wise

not to mention, like 50% of the coins posted on coinmarketcap run on the Ethereum blockchain

Ethereum if the most advanced altcoin technology wise

not to mention, like 50% of the coins posted on coinmarketcap run on the Ethereum blockchain
and this is exactly why I think Ethereum is going to win the cryptocurrency arms race and eventually become the dominant coin

and this is exactly why I think Ethereum is going to win the cryptocurrency arms race and eventually become the dominant coin

alongside the fact that bitcoin's blockchain has tech issues thanks to its age

More like the Bitcoin core developers refuse to implement any meaningful scaling in the name of making the ""perfect"" solution of Lightning Network, which has already been proven to be incredibly inadequate. Not to mention that it's gonna be "ready in 18 months" two years ago and it's still only a toy implementation.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2018, 01:47:32 AM by Pecon »

i dug out the 400k doge coin i had on a stick for years.
it was a joke and i spent 50 bucks on it and forgot it.

What are some good alternative crypto websites to get investing on besides Coinbase?

I just pulled a bunch of my money out of bitcoin when it hit 15.5k and now it keeps rising so i cant reinvest it without losing money
so i was hoping to instead divert that money to another site so i can invest it in smaller emerging cryptos
or should i reinvest it all in ethereum?

or should i reinvest it all in ethereum?
That's mostly up to you. Kraken is my favorite exchange and offers a fair number of other cryptos.

a friend of a friend put $300 into his portfolio like a month and a half ago, and now he has $11k

he made the HARD READ on ripple becoming legendary