Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$

Author Topic: Investing types & Crypto Discussion $$$  (Read 33687 times)

when ur mining $17 a day tuesday and then mining $7 a day wednesday

:iceCream:

have you guys ever used Robinhood for investing stocks? thinking about putting my foot in the door with stocks but it’s too risky.

robinhood is great for simple trading. you can earn even the tiniest profits because they dont have trade fees. so you dont need the stock to grow X amount to cover fees+ profit. you can move money back and forth constantly without dealing with that.

what is your card
GTX 645 I think. Should I try overclocking? I'm aware the cold is old, but didn't think it'd be so slow I'm not even getting a mh/s.

thats a pretty old card. i wouldn't expect much from it.
monero is cryptonight right? i have a 1080 mining that same script at 580h/s and a 1050ti mining it at 300h/s

i have done many maths, and decided that any cryptonight coins should not be using high end video cards as its a waste of money.
three 1050ti cards use the same power, but cost less and have more mining ability than a single 1080ti.

thats a pretty old card. i wouldn't expect much from it.
monero is cryptonight right? i have a 1080 mining that same script at 580h/s and a 1050ti mining it at 300h/s

man i had no idea nvidia cards were so bad at cryptonight. i have 3 4gb rx 580s on it right now averaging around 810 per card and a 560 doing about 335. bought all 3 580s for a total of like $730 (670 if newegg actually processes my rebates)

right now im doing about 90 electroneum a day which works out to around $13

nvidia cards are exceptionally bad at mining i've heard

so that's why i see so many rigs with like 5 old amd cards

I imagine this federal shutdown is gonna shoot prices up.

I imagine this federal shutdown is gonna shoot prices up.
heroincoin when

So I guess robinhood will start trading bitcoin and eth

Just a reminder that if you don't have your crypto in a wallet you directly control, it's imperative that you move them to a wallet you have sole ownership of. Having coins in an exchange or web wallet does not count, if that exchange or wallet provider decides to they can simply close shop and take your coins. Now is the 'phase' where lots of hosted wallets/services tend disappear without a trace because lots of people naively left coins with them during the price frenzy. If you're not sure your coins are under your control, ask us.