[Support] EventScript - Sharing events for the future

Author Topic: [Support] EventScript - Sharing events for the future  (Read 9971 times)

Quote from: v1.3 changelog
Added labels.
Added more characters for target name.
Tells the user they cannot have numbers at start of input name.

Download

Quote from: v1.4 changelog
Added mixing of indexes and ranges.
Fixed so index can have only one argument.
Fixed ui paths.

Download
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 12:44:02 AM by mctwist »

super useful
thanks tons dude

Download this again. Made a quick fix for invalid ui path. Might resolve possible crashes when opening editor.

Quote from: v1.5 changelog
Added support for case-insensitive events.
Finalized support for newlines anywhere and events on the same line.
Fixed issues with escapes.
Fixed issue with names not added correctly.
Added so labels can be retrieved from list object.

Download

Quote from: v1.6 changelog
Added workaround for Mac keybind.
UI fixes.

Download

Holy stuff I missed this thread completely. Good good job.

I appreciate the positive response. It's really difficult to spread any mods through BL community, so I might have to move around soon and put stuff on BLG or the like.

Blockland Glass is pretty good, usually a busy days on the master server, the homepage of blocklandglass.com says about 90% of Blocklanders use Blockland Glass.

Might as well upload there and https://leopard.hosting/.

I do approve leopard.hosting as a service, but not as a site for uploading add-ons. I'm trying to upload to BLG, but what I don't like about it that it takes time to get your uploads approved. I do know that due to how the community works, it is fully possible that people will abuse the system by uploading stuff that is not of enough quality to be put there, but I'd like it to be more of the direction of "upload and download for free, and get certified verification by moderator".

yeah leopard isn't very organized, but im certain people look at it, Blockland Glass is your best bet. Also this is what Conan told me when I upload add-ons to Blockland Glass.

pm me when you need a mod approved

yeah leopard isn't very organized, but im certain people look at it, Blockland Glass is your best bet. Also this is what Conan told me when I upload add-ons to Blockland Glass.

Yeah, I sent him a pm om Discord. Hopefully he'll approve it when he wakes up. In the meantime I'll go through my add-on list and try to upload all of my add-ons. This might take a while.

Edit: Nope. The upload system did not do as it was saying and I am limited on what I can do and also with no error messages. I'm sick of the system before I even start using it. I'll go and port it to Laravel as soon as I can as I rather not want it to work like it currently is doing.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2018, 04:47:26 AM by mctwist »

I am limited on what I can do and also with no error messages.

That's a bit odd to not at least give you an error message lol. They need to give more flexibility with uploading I agree. Also the fact that you have to PM someone to get something approved is silly. It can't be that hard to go into the content creators discord and pick out more trusted coders to review mods.