biggest problem with CoDww2

Author Topic: biggest problem with CoDww2  (Read 790 times)

ww2 is a great game and i love the gameplay/story/graphics, etc. but I hate how much Sledgehammer was pressured to bring up race/gender stuff by online sjws. What I mean is that there's this one part in the campaign where you meet this Black engineer and its like whatever but your main character and the other guy with you implies about how hes black. Yeah woohoo we loving get it racism was an issue back then big woop don't bring that back. I mean it doesnt provide anything for the story/gameplay other than "look we were tribals!!!!!" It's not with just that tho I mean they panzied out and didnt put Swastikas on Zombies and Multiplayer and its like do the Devs realize that the people pressuring them to do these things arent even going to play the game? Theyre more interested in gender i mean wtf.

your thoughts????????????????????????

it sucks like the last four call of duty games.

Should have bought the new wolfenstein instead my dude

But really this is all to keep a good image to activision shareholders
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 08:33:30 PM by |Orange| »

OP doesn't like it when media brings attention to historically accurate systematic oppression? It's hard to understand much of what he's saying but apparently the only major flaw of the game is one minute detail in the writing
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 10:34:44 PM by PhantOS »