Talk about your ISP right loving now god damnit!!!!!

Author Topic: Talk about your ISP right loving now god damnit!!!!!  (Read 4323 times)

i hope it's not at&t
its those green minions that have a football field named after them, with the field being ran by god damn loving BIRDS

ok so a prickylink worker came literally 3 minutes ago and said it should speed back up, and if not we may not have that plan available here
-______________________-

I used to have CenturyLink. We were paying for I think 20Mb/s but only got 5 cause that's all they offered in our area. Didn't stop them from billing us for 20 though.

I used to have CenturyLink. We were paying for I think 20Mb/s but only got 5 cause that's all they offered in our area. Didn't stop them from billing us for 20 though.
well the sad thing is that either I can have this wifi or I can have slower comcast or I can have business wifi that is like 10x more expensive :(

Same for me. CenturyLink are starfishs. Jump through a million hoops trying to get the right speed and still get >1Mb/s

remember when spectrum/bright house networks anyone

Here in Skiatook we have our own cable and internet named "Community Cable & Broadband"

45 dollars for 10Mbp/s down and 2Mbp/s up  :cookieMonster:

and the isps still want net neutrality to bill us more....... :/

Doesnt matter, after december 14th, youll need to buy Internet Gold Packages for access to five more websites.

Thanks Dodo
I get that Telstra are filthy good for nothing Mexicans, but why are you going with a provider who doesn't even own the staplers around the office?

I'm currently on 100Mbps down and 50Mbps up with a hybrid that's only dropped out twice since the upgrade for a few hours at most (compared to once per week and for a full day on my old 20Mbps/1Mbps connection).

I get that Telstra are filthy good for nothing Mexicans, but why are you going with a provider who doesn't even own the staplers around the office?

I'm currently on 100Mbps down and 50Mbps up with a hybrid that's only dropped out twice since the upgrade for a few hours at most (compared to once per week and for a full day on my old 20Mbps/1Mbps connection).
What could you even do with all that???

It's my parent's decision unfortunately. My aunt recommended it to them a while back and now I can't change their mind. They also don't want to get into another contract because we have no idea what we're doing with our lives
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 11:33:09 AM by Rally »

isnt good internet illegal in australia....?

I have 100mbps upload and download