Author Topic: post every single word with an alternate thesarus definition  (Read 1478 times)

it is mandatory that you use thesaurus to modify any words if possible

What the forget did you just loving assert in respect to me, you limited bitch? I'll have you know I finished top of my course in the Cerulean Seals, and I've been engaged in plentiful covert invasions on Al-Queeba, and I have over 300 established executions. I am versed in gorilla hostilities and I'm the leading sharpshooter in the absolute CC outfitted battalions. You are nil to me but merely an additional victim. I will swab you the forget away with accuracy the likes of which has at no time been examined before on this planet, register my loving lexemes. You assume you can retire with conveying that stuff to me over the Interwebz? Cogitate again, forgeter. As we enunciate I am buzzing my hush-hush arrangement of moles across the CCA and your IP is being ascertained right now so you better arrange for the squall, grub. The squall that brushes out the poignant meager object you dub your epoch. You're loving deceased, toddler. I can be anyplace, at one's convenience, and I can extirpate you in over seven hundred manners, and that's just with my naked hands. Not only am I broadly qualified in indefensible skirmishes, but I have entry to the complete depository of the Consolidated Communities Hydrographic Parties and I will utilize it to its absolute quantity to mop your tragic hindquarters off the surface of the continent, you miniscule stuff. If only you could have perceived what profane counterblow your Lilliputian "adroit" remark was about to import downgrade upon you, maybe you would have detained your loving tongue. But you were incapable, you refused to, and now you're disbursing the expense, you goddamn simpleton. I will defecate indignation in the vicinity around you and you will asphyxiate in it. You're loving defunct, infant.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2018, 03:41:57 AM by TableSalt »

cackling out deafening

Extenuation me master, are you my phantom