MicroEDGE - youms not funny

Author Topic: MicroEDGE - youms not funny  (Read 7355 times)

wait wut the heck kinda nsfw thing did he link in a thread like that i'm slightly curious
the reddit for wierd special interestes

wait wut the heck kinda nsfw thing did he link in a thread like that i'm slightly curious
was a link to a disgusting special interest subreddit, one of the posts being about a youtube channel for people with a special interest for snot

the reddit for wierd special interestes
was a link to a disgusting special interest subreddit, one of the posts being about a youtube channel for people with a special interest for snot
oh ok

o nono i didn't wanna see it i was just wonderin how the heck it was relevant to that thread of all places

at the end of the day, being a thot patroller because you see all the social capital going there is a bad idea.  you will regret dedicating your entire social thing on the forum to joking around-- nobody will take you seriously when they know you as the jester.

imo you should stop doing this and be yourself micro.  people will actually like you if you give them a chance to

ok you know what? fine. i'll take a month off to think about this.
i'll see ya'll december 12th

User was banned for this post

now u see where bragging gets u lol

This is what happens when you get rejected by the clique

oh oko nono i didn't wanna see it i was just wonderin how the heck it was relevant to that thread of all places
it wasnt really relevant at all, just out of the blue

Thank god it was blocked for me or else my mind would be haunted by some pretty disturbing stuff.

Thank god it was blocked for me or else my mind would be haunted by some pretty disturbing stuff.

Did you plan on clicking the link?