pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)

Author Topic: pie crusts manifesto (He Lives!) (thread sponsored by microedge)  (Read 39574 times)

Damn it dude, we just met; you don't know stuff about me.

PS. i think he's trying to find out the reason why you tried to become an hero and help you

Who the forget do they think they are to suddently tell me how I'm supposed to live my life. Damn it dude, we just met; you don't know stuff about me.
I know this is probably hard to for you to understand, but maybe the medical professionals who are trying to help you and the entire blockland forums are right in that you need to do some serious self-reflection on your behavior and why it’s messed up and self-destructive. It’s really loving concerning that you can’t seem to use nearly dying as a wake up call. Listen to us. Get some help dude, you need it

Help came to me. Apparently, a red ring of subcutaneous blood in the neck and "hangman" symptoms triggered everyone's alarm. I don't really recall what happened between jumping and waking up in he MRI machine.

I suppose you subconsciously took a photo of the string and twig too

I don't really recall what happened between jumping and waking up in he MRI machine.

Actually yes

really makes you think

Help came to me. Apparently, a red ring of subcutaneous blood in the neck and "hangman" symptoms triggered everyone's alarm. I don't really recall what happened between jumping and waking up in he MRI machine.
Why did you try to commit Self Delete in the first place?

he didnt

I don't really recall what happened between jumping and waking up in he MRI machine.

that's how we know this is fake then since you described what it felt like afterwards

Of course it's fake, I studied psychology and learnt that usually people who are suicidal don't tell everyone they are going to do it. This it the worst case of attention seeking I've seen for years.

can we get a someone doctor-y to tell us if an MRI is actually used to detect damage after a Self Delete attempt? that doesn't sound right to me.
Of course it's fake, I studied psychology and learnt that usually people who are suicidal don't tell everyone they are going to do it. This it the worst case of attention seeking I've seen for years.
say, you're exactly the kinda person i was looking for

Pretty much because of a stuffload of family problems, mainly between my parents. One side has a secret bank account and the other pressures me into reporting to the police but I'm not one to report my parents so while I study and maintain my mom and me, I constantly get stuff from her.

that's how we know this is fake then since you described what it felt like afterwards
I had at least 2g of Clonazepam (sedative/sleeping pill, anti-seizures, and it also loosens up your muscles IIRC) in my system since I got the rope

can we get a someone doctor-y to tell us if an MRI is actually used to detect damage after a Self Delete attempt? that doesn't sound right to me.say, you're exactly the kinda person i was looking for
MRI machines take transverse photos of your body. It's like chopping you up and taking a photo.

good job not mentioning why you have the picture of the branch if the only thing you remember is hanging yourself then waking up in the er and not getting out until a few days later

tfw you attempt Self Delete, wake up instead of die, and take a picture of the noose so you can show the Inuit lego forum what happened

Actually, looking it up now, clonazepam isn't a sleeping pill. Sedation is a secondary effect and in te large list of secondary effects, there's also confusion, amnesia, and pushing depressed takers to Self Delete.

and a stuffload of other stuff holy forget
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clonazepam

good job not mentioning why you have the picture of the branch if the only thing you remember is hanging yourself then waking up in the er and not getting out until a few days later
I legit don't remember