some arena tdm maps ive been working on for the past week or so

Poll

new map ideas????????????????????????????????

egyptian pyramid/dig site
2 (22.2%)
beach/tropical jungle
1 (11.1%)
rooftop/city area
6 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: some arena tdm maps ive been working on for the past week or so  (Read 3210 times)

i havent really made a gallery post in like 5 years so i dont know how to format this but whatever
these are some maps designed around the tf2 arena formula where 2 teams spawn in with 1 life and they have to either kill eachother or cap the point once it unlocks

RUMBLE VOLCANO
once a mining operation inside an inactive volcano, the team dug too deep

mid

blu spawn

UNNAMED LAB
wip
formerly an outpost in the tundra, after conducting secret experiments the lab suddenly went into radio silence.

red spawn

blu spawn

mid

layout/birds eye view

any criticism is greatly appreciated
im still working on the second map so im taking suggestions, if you want to see this in action ill be hosting them whenever i feel like it

shoutouts to shisor sherif and stickman for helping me out
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:25:54 PM by torin² »

Sick, what happened to the excavation site one, though?

Fantastic builds! The only problem I have is with this bridge, which seems a bit unatural, like an angle instead of a curve. I know how hardcurves acn be when building with bricks, and so I use reference photos and this website. I've added some photos that might help:

Click on the images for their full size.
Otherwise, this is a fantastic build, so I hope you keep building.

daaang i love stuff like this, u themed them pretty well too nice job

these are 10/10 pls post save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty in advance <3

Both are amazing
The lab especially though o boy

Sick, what happened to the excavation site one, though?
mah richard fell off layout sucked, gonna redo it entirely at some point once finals are done
also thank you all for the kind words

these are 10/10 pls post save!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ty in advance <3
i planned on fixing them up and posting the saves but i have to first get all the addons rounded up and stuff
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:23:46 PM by torin² »

That tundra base gives me The Thing/Black Mesa vibes. It could be cool to see something more of other places.

gonna post a few update pictures on the lab sooner or later here but i made a poll out of curiosity, pretty busy still but ill start working on the new map as soon as finals are done