MicroEDGE - not a cole dude

Author Topic: MicroEDGE - not a cole dude  (Read 12307 times)

So his little arg was leading up to him being revealed as microedge because... why?

like why did you even come back and think annoying everyone was a good idea

you obviously havent learned a single thing since you left for your "break"
take some time off so you can get it through your thick skull why nobody here likes you

this

ok sure but for how long

give me an exact time, not just "until you realize" or somthin.

ok sure but for how long

why wouldnt we tell you to forget off until you can figure out how not to be obnoxious? are we the ones who are supposed to know the magic date at which you'll quit annoying us?

i dont even know what else to say to you, man. you're what, 12? take a year or two off. come back later if you still want to and if this forum still exists by then. it isn't an exaggeration when people in this thread say you aren't wanted here or that no one here likes you. that's not me trying to be mean, that's me being honest about the situation you've put yourself in.

i decided to come back early, since it's wayyyyy too long
you have got to be forgetin stuffting me

give it two months

usually what i do

ok sure but for how long

you're honestly 1:1 acting like a child right now

i dont even know what else to say to you, man. you're what, 12?
14 actually
you're honestly 1:1 acting like a child right now
how, exactly? i'm just asking for a time, not freaking out cause somebody said they don't like fnaf

the good old "i'll respond to minor assumptions/ small comments but i wont show that i accept the entire critique" route

not freaking out cause somebody said they don't like fnaf
what does this have to do with anything

14 actually
cool. wanna respond to the rest of that post, particularly the "how are we supposed to know when you'll stop annoying us" part? I really wanna hear your reasoning for that one

yes
why wouldnt we tell you to forget off until you can figure out how not to be obnoxious? i have no forgetin clue are we the ones who are supposed to know the magic date at which you'll quit annoying us? no, i'm just askin you guys for a date you'd be okay with me to come back. i DON'T expect you to know, just take a guess

i dont even know what else to say to you, man. you're what, 12? i answered this already so skippin take a year or two off. it's possible i might forget about this game when that happens, like you said after this comment. come back later if you still want to and if this forum still exists by then. [insert borrowed time joke here] it isn't an exaggeration when people in this thread say you aren't wanted here or that no one here likes you. understood, but i like to believe i'm just trying to defend myself. i know you guys can be starfishs to others, and i get that, but i haven't been able to post in like, what, 5 years? 4? i dunno. like i said in the arg ending, i'm sorry for being an starfish to you guys, but i get really DEfensive and rarely get OFfensive. it's okay for you guys to hate me, i don't really care. but i WILL *try* to take advice, ok? khaz made a pretty neat point a while back, so listen to that post.that's not me trying to be mean, that's me being honest about the situation you've put yourself in. guess i'm in a rut, ey? i guess
my comments in bold (obviously)

what does this have to do with anything
read the posts quote, it'll make some sense, maybe.