Poll

What should i do with this?

Make it a simple library build with full exterior and functional interior.
3 (30%)
Make it a maze for certain gamemodes like Murder Mystery or ect.
5 (50%)
Simply keep it a movie-like prop for taking screenshots.
2 (20%)
Other. (Please specify in comments)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Library Interior Scene [POLL CONCLUDED]  (Read 3869 times)

So i just threw this together for the purpose of imagery. It's not a full build but is only constructed to cover the viewpoint. Essentially it's like a movie prop, it looks legitimate but if you were to go at any other angle it would stand out as fake.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 12:06:10 PM by lord techno »

nice lighting

ceiling is high up though, you could have made the bookcases twice as high like in those libraries with ladders

I like it, the walls are detailed nicely. Ceiling could use some work tho, maybe make it more ornate

ceiling is high up though, you could have made the bookcases twice as high like in those libraries with ladders

I like it, the walls are detailed nicely. Ceiling could use some work tho, maybe make it more ornate

I never thought about that, i'll have to try it. Maybe i'll give the shelves a little more of a unique design, have them go all the way up, and try to make the ceiling more interesting, maybe add a chandelier.

I never thought about that, i'll have to try it. Maybe i'll give the shelves a little more of a unique design, have them go all the way up, and try to make the ceiling more interesting, maybe add a chandelier.
all of these are good ideas. book return / check in desk area?

UPDATE: Increased the height of the bookshelves and re-did the ceiling. I am thinking of lowering the bookshelves a bit to make more of the ceiling visible, and adding more details. Including a more ornate bookshelf style.

Also, a zoomed out view of the set i'm working with.
I wasn't lying when i said i designed it like a movie prop.

« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 03:32:00 PM by lord techno »

hey thats pretty good!!

I like the design on the roof

you could do upside down prints to smooth it out. I do like the design

The lighting looks much nicer, too.

you could do upside down prints to smooth it out. I do like the design

Yeah, i intend to do that when i update it again later today.

upside down prints

Any chance you can direct me to that mod? I've been unable to find it.