Author Topic: [SWep Mod] AK47 v1.01  (Read 8711 times)

but the ak47 uses 7.62mm wtf
the only reason it uses 5.56 rounds is because i didnt want to have two types of ammo for assault rifles

make it so if the gun runs out of ammo then it turns into a melee

it's chambered in 7.62 not 5.56 please fix that i'm really peeved
but the ak47 uses 7.62mm wtf
this breaks my immersion
SWeps has been updated 9mm rounds and 5.56 rounds are now Small rounds and Medium rounds respectively; eat my ass

See what you people have done? Are you proud of yourselves?

If you're gonna change the names cause people say that your ammunition is wrong, why would you make it even more incorrect?

eat my ass
ok, thanks, dunno why this extra comment is needed though, considering people arn't being richards about it.

ok, thanks, dunno why this extra comment is needed though, considering people arn't being richards about it.
Oh the inhumanity! Somebody call the police!

still somewhat annoying though, complaining about naming technicalities when the pack is functional and plays nicely. oh well.

still somewhat annoying though, complaining about naming technicalities when the pack is functional and plays nicely. oh well.

It's annoying but nothing to get riled up over, even if Swollow is joking it makes them look like a moron for getting aggressive over someone critiquing their ammo names.

It's annoying but nothing to get riled up over, even if Swollow is joking it makes them look like a moron for getting aggressive over someone critiquing their ammo names.
holy stuff its a meme go home

came out so nice! really great job

a makarov would go nice with this