Author Topic: achernar - glaceon research enthusiast  (Read 7880 times)

actual reason
you knew flaming was against the rules but you did it anyway, that seems pretty stupid to me

you knew flaming was against the rules but you did it anyway, that seems pretty stupid to me
mmmm I didn't see it as flaming at the time to be honest

plus since you're easily offended at anything anyone does such as 'using your name' and posting research of the thing you like to look at in a loveual way

7. Do not flame - If the entire point of your post is to tell someone what an idiot they are, don't bother.
plus since you're easily offended at anything anyone does such as 'using your name' and posting research of the thing you like to look at in a loveual way
i'm pretty sure anyone gets offended at identity theft and having someone flood a channel with bestiality

So everything is allowed as long as it doesn't happen to you?

OP loves glaceon research too, I bet. He is loveually attracted to his glaceon doll I have heard. Meh, don't worry. It's normal... Or is it?

ITT: Nix tries to make a serious drama and edgy spergs try to derail it for the lulz

So everything is allowed as long as it doesn't happen to you?
1. didn't mean to phrase it like that
2. no that wasn't the point at all but ok, everyone is entitled to their view on that

i never said nor stated that it was OK for me to do that, I said I DIDN'T see it as flaming at the time, which means I did now.

ITT: Nix tries to make a serious drama and edgy spergs try to derail it for the lulz

what's the discord link though

why??
idk dude i heard about this cool thing called talking to people

idk dude i heard about this cool thing called talking to people
who are u tho

There was some guy posting links to glaceon research in the "forget HAUS" server, can't remember who it was.