Which?

First one
2 (7.7%)
Second one
8 (30.8%)
Third one
16 (61.5%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Help me decide on which fill to use in photoshop  (Read 2158 times)

I haven't gotten back on ps yet but when I do I think I'll lessen the opacity and add a blur to it to tone down the second one and on the third one I'll put a channel mixer on it to darken it

and then you’ll throw both of them away and use the first one instead

I like the first one because it gives it a hip hop feel but I like the third one because it gives it kind of a chill relaxed feel

second would be best if you changed the color of the leaf to something else

The first one looks like visual diarrhea, tbh

i like both the 2nd and 3rd ones :)
the 1st one is a lil too noisy and makes it a bit more straining to read the "CITY" but is still alright

speaking of it slightly bugs me that the middle of the Y is farther from the middle of the T than the other spaces in that word and isn't quite centered properly cus of that

also,
I like the first one because it gives it a hip hop feel but I like the third one because it gives it kind of a chill relaxed feel
personally, i think the rest of the cover gives that same chill relaxed feel and the third one complements it better!
« Last Edit: November 22, 2017, 12:28:57 AM by gr8dayseth »

speaking of it slightly bugs me that the middle of the Y is farther from the middle of the T than the other spaces in that word and isn't quite centered properly cus of that
yes! fix your kerning, mister!