Author Topic: level94836's roblox face pack (26 Faces)  (Read 4906 times)

hiya ther

(This is where i would put cleverly put together screenshots of my favorite roblox faces i put into this mod but since i have no friends nor the effort to put together a bunch of bots with the faces i'll just show you a showcase and a list of em) (yes i know some of these have been done before but i worked too hard on this)

This pack incluuuuudes:

Big Sad Eyes
Chill McCool
Crimson Laser Vision
Cute Face (otherwise known as :3)
Cute Face Evil (otherwise known as >:3)
Emerald Evil Eye
Err...
Evil Skeptic (i dunno why i didn't put the regular one in, stuff)
eXtreme
Eyes of Crimsonwrath
Friendly Smile
Grumpy Blox
I hate noobs
Imagine
Know it all grin
Madbot 10000
Mildly irritated face
Red Glowing eyes
Retro Smiley
Sad (Otherwise known as =( )
Smith Mccool
Smug
Super Crazy Face
Tattletale
Tough guy
Uh oh

Download HEEEERE https://www.dropbox.com/s/n6o6kgm93o5rx1l/Face_Roblox_level.zip?dl=0

Enjoy
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 06:27:41 PM by level94836 »

Can you do JJ5x5's faces?
you get a link for em? If you do, i could ye

thanks for rubbing it in
rubbing what in? im just telling you something in an irritating way

Use it.
I did, can't find the JJ5x5 faces he's talking about. And if you're talking about "oh use the search button to find better face packs then this" yeah i know there's better out there but i'm still keeping this up regardless because i spent too much dang time on it

I did, can't find the JJ5x5 faces he's talking about. And if you're talking about "oh use the search button to find better face packs then this" yeah i know there's better out there but i'm still keeping this up regardless because i spent too much dang time on it
dude it only takes like 15 minutes max to rip 26 images from roblox and resize them for faces

use it BEFORE you decide to make x facepack

dude it only takes like 15 minutes max to rip 26 images from roblox and resize them for faces

it actually took me around 30, but yeah, i get your point

if you're not gonna do anything other than just yell at me for accidentally doing something i didn't know was already made, forget it, i'll just lock the topic.