[NEWS] Yet again the FCC is threatening net neutrality (PETITION)

Author Topic: [NEWS] Yet again the FCC is threatening net neutrality (PETITION)  (Read 25481 times)

Who knew autism was the FCCs secret weapon
obvious bait is obvious

you've gotta have a pretty bad mental condition to be against net neutrality

you've gotta have a pretty bad mental condition to be against net neutrality

the only reason to be against it is if you own an ISP, the dumbforgets like red spy and kearn are yet to actually justify why they dislike it beyond "forget reddit" so they're either trolling or actually handicapped

forget net neutrality because it spawns moco cocos like stevejenkins

the only reason to be against it is if you own an ISP, the dumbforgets like red spy and kearn are yet to actually justify why they dislike it beyond "forget reddit" so they're either trolling or actually handicapped
Introducing the Ultra Mega Hipster Beta action figure, with such memorable lines as:
"forget net neutrality"
Or
"I will literally go against anything thats popular"
And of course
"*Amplified Autistic Screeching*"

Introducing the Ultra Mega Hipster Beta action figure, with such memorable lines as:
"forget net neutrality"
Or
"I will literally go against anything thats popular"
And of course
"*Amplified Autistic Screeching*"

b-but foxscotch told me that we are sheeple if we are against net neutrality!!!11

honestly you guys against it can do that but have fun paying packages 9.99 a month for researchhub

is this just affecting the USA at the moment

no the fcc controls the entire world net neutrality is gone for everyone have fun everyone

well firstly red spy is just meme'ing stupid stuff

idk about kearn though he's probably got a nuke in his sleeve...

honestly you guys against it can do that but have fun paying packages 9.99 a month for researchhub
knowing research hub they'd probably just create their own internet

at least if this is a thing people like steve will have to pay top dollar for their zoophilia research