Critawakets, and the Signs of a Sociopath

Author Topic: Critawakets, and the Signs of a Sociopath  (Read 14538 times)

I have sent this to the youtube video.

"Oh man,if you knew... I sent the military a request to track you down and they said yes. They will find you with thier M4s. The M4s are actually for resistance. I sent an order to capture you and let me toture you. I will use everything to waterboarding and then electric shocks and then break bones using CIA torture techniques and then i will hang you and let you live PAINFULLY.

You will be also forcefed so you will live your life in torture."

Crit's seen the drama, and you guessed it, he's refusing to accept any criticism.
Never your fault, Crit, right?
What a forgetin scrub ass pusillanimous individual

did he get bullied at high school

His age on his profile was 18 before he changed it, Which means this guy either hasn't grown out of his edgy teenage years or he's legit mentally disturbed

also thank you dawes for posting that quote lol, that forgeted me up.

the response to the person who almost broke down makes it evident that crit is an starfish lol.
but everyone is an starfish

ot : /support he has lied about me in the past before and such
i still like him tho

This motherforgeter been acting like this for over 2 years straight so thats either actual mental disturbance or too much time with the kids wearing all black every day at the anime club in school, parents oughta just step in and have him see somebody for diagnosis of Aspergers or something because this looks nowhere close to Sociopathy from what I can tell, I'm almost willing to wager he probably already got diagnosed with that anyways.

some more proof that crita is just a general starfish and idiot

um

what

waking up to a drama thread about you, that is as well made as OP, is like the biggest blf nightmare ever

waking up to a drama thread about you, that is as well made as OP, is like the biggest blf nightmare ever
i've been told i'm good at essays

Im going to probably not post for a few weeks. The main reason is that my life is as a figure of speech "Completely forgeted.".
Crita put a leaving post in his sig, instead of apologizing and owning up to what he did he does the usual weaseling out of it and throws a fit.
rip

Tom Clancey's Roast Recon

this is us all looking at crit's response