16 (22.5%)
It's bad.
1 (1.4%)
Hate it.
1 (1.4%)
Absolutely Loathe it.
6 (8.5%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: why do people hate b4v21?  (Read 6754 times)

why are y’all too trying to regulate how people play this game. it’s ‘dead’ in the sense we aren’t goin to see another large influx of players, ever. let people enjoy what’s left of it. so few people play this game it doesn’t even matter

When is everyone gonna shut the forget up about B4v21 'splitting the players'? It's getting old and it's just annoying to see people say this over and over.

are people seriously freaking out about how b4v21, a revival of an old bl version that features maps, is going to split blockland and ultimately destroy the game? if i want to go back and play blockland with maps for the sake of nostalgia value (which i occasionally do), let me do it and don't torture me to death over it. i'd rather not have forum users regulate the way i play the game.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2017, 03:40:40 PM by Mr Queeba »

The way i see it is that before this was released there's a number of people not playing v21. After b4v21 was released, those people are going to v20 instead of v21.

It's not that b4v21 is taking a playerbase from v21. v21 never had those people to begin with.