Author Topic: Someone (Zapk?) Spamming The Master Server  (Read 6012 times)

dumb guy posts the link
are you kidding me, at least pm this or don't post it all

are you kidding me, at least pm this or don't post it all
yeah but if somebody uses it again they will get their key revoked

I don't know if he posted it already, but Visolator and I found that the attacker's IP was the same exact one as DaProgs
Maybe it's just because he possibly knocked off DaProg's server and named his DaProgs.

I don't know if he posted it already, but Visolator and I found that the attacker's IP was the same exact one as DaProgs
Um, I never said it has any relation to DAProgs. Can you prove that it really is him? The name could easily be a way to frame someone, so that doesn't count. I also sent you a link on BLG of my progress, you must of ignored that :L

Maybe it's just because he possibly knocked off DaProg's server and named his DaProgs.
Based on my checker the username was actually "DAProg's and Bubb's" (or whatever) to trick others thinking it may be him, but we don't know for sure if it's really him. DAProg's servers were named as "DAProg"/"DAProgs" while adding any other names like most people usually do. This is how people can easily attack other server names to throw anyone under the bus (which is why it happened). Not saying you cannot assume that it is him though, because it can be, I am just not completely sure if it is or not him because there's no proof at all to prove anything.

Ah, I didn't notice that the name was different, thanks for telling me Viso.