Author Topic: the master server is being spammed  (Read 15718 times)

Dangit! I wanted to play my favorite game youtu.be but it's passworded. ;(

wow holy stuff i double checked ana's ip address and its actually an NFO server in los angeles so i'm not sure what kind of autism came over me when i made that post or if i just copied/pasted the wrong ip address but for all intents and purposes ana is in the US
that's not to say that ana isn't zapk buying out a NFO server though. very few people have the knowledge to construct a discord dll and a wallhack dll (that's how ana is taking pictures of users which are then put on her website) and hook in a cleverbot api (although that's probably trivial) and have the first name mike and invested in the blockland community as they would have had to have been in order to give a stuff about making a blockland bot in the first place and seemingly come from out of loving nowhere such as ana did like, sort of like how zapk came back in the past (see him releasing a rope mod out of loving nowhere)

Same here master, your not alone );

also the person that is the face on blockland.us/browse is a face from max headroom (the same thing from that video)

that's not to say that ana isn't zapk buying out a NFO server though. very few people have the knowledge to construct a discord dll and a wallhack dll (that's how ana is taking pictures of users which are then put on her website) and hook in a cleverbot api (although that's probably trivial) and have the first name mike and are invested in the blockland community as they would have had to have been in order to give a stuff about making a blockland bot in the first place and seemingly come from out of loving nowhere such as ana did like, sort of like how zapk came back in the past (see him releasing a rope mod out of loving nowhere). zapk has proven many times that he will always come back because he's that kind of person who just loving comes back and it would make sense for him to come back to do a coding project because he's a coder who knows how to do stuff in blockland.

i'm not sure if he's spamming the master server though, we need more evidence than just saying the guy doing it is in the same country as him

its midnight gytyyhgfffff its time to go to sleep and stop loving up your posts

theres a new link and the gamemode is loving [NEWS]

rule of thumb dont check the url unless youre ready for a screamer or some stuff

rule of thumb dont check the url unless youre ready for a screamer or some stuff
theyre completely random foreign-language videos with 30 views at the max

theyre completely random foreign-language videos with 30 views at the max
im just saying

im just saying
no i mean you're right i just wanted to point that out to people who may have been scared to click on them