Someone (Zapk?) Spamming The Master Server

Author Topic: Someone (Zapk?) Spamming The Master Server  (Read 6007 times)

blocklands not dead guys

Blockland is dead
by -7,000,000 players
« Last Edit: November 23, 2017, 01:23:40 AM by Darth C3P0² »

appreciate everyone using my graphs

What is this, some Thanksgiving Day prank? It’s much too early for pranks, save it for April 2018... ok? thanks

lmao why the forget are people still naming zapk constantly?? i've still seen absolutely zero evidence that zapk has even touched blockland recently. spamming the master server can be done by anyone

spamming the master server can be done by anyone
suspicious......

lmao why the forget are people still naming zapk constantly?? i've still seen absolutely zero evidence that zapk has even touched blockland recently. spamming the master server can be done by anyone
Cause Zapk is the local scapegoat

zapk burned my crops, raped my women, and pillaged my villages

hes the only person that is known to be capable of spamming the master server

suspicious......
how is this suspicious at all?
all he said is that anyone is able to do it

Except he's not the only one that's ever done it, nor even the only one capable.

i am veeery sure that it wasn't just zapk who's ever spammed the master server before. this has happened quite a few times, zapk only doing it once (twice perhaps?)
spamming the master server with fake servers is easy anyway, it just hasn't been done often because there's no point to it as you're just loosing $5 for literally just two topics on the blf